If you do business online, you need SSL protection! SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Certificate provides data encryption (scrambling of data to prevent tampering during transmissions) and validation (verification of the business behind the website). When a website visitor enters SSL-protected areas of your website, your SSL certificate automatically creates an encrypted connection with the visitor’s browser. Once the connection is complete, a padlock icon and HTTPS prefix will appear in the visitor’s browser bar to show them that it is safe to share their personal details.
All plans include:
- SHA-2 and 2048-bit encryption – The Strongest On The Market
- Unlimited 24/7 security support
- Protects unlimited servers
- Boost Google search ranking
- Unlimited free reissues
- Compatible with all major browsers